Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'D SCOUT HIM ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! :)

In fact....I almost did it again this afternoon outside our office....after seeing a beautiful silhouette walking towards me who I couldn't make out on first glance...very reminiscent of a summer evening about 5 years ago when I stopped this beautiful 16 yr old kid coming from music lessons, carrying his baby brother and walking with his other little brother and mom in Times Square...haha. He's been with me ever since. Even after landing this morning at 6am...and running around the city for a few "fit to confirms"....he still looked fresh and radiant in these digis....and he confirmed Z Zegna and Gap and is on fit to confirm for Y-3 and Lacoste. After this short stint, he'll whisk himself back to complete his final year in college and finally be FULL TIME...THANK GOD!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT HAPPENED AT PERRY ELLIS?