Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CHRIS PULLIAM....TRANSCENDING BEAUTY...AND YES, A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE IN THE NEW "VOGUE HOMME JAPAN"!!!

I got an email today inquiring about this photo in the new "Vogue Homme Japan" and asking if this was Chris Pulliam. I immediately replied....with a proud "YES". The response came back within a second of my hitting "send" and the message was "BEAUTIFUL". Nicola's work has always impressed me and I've always dreamt of getting some of my models in front of him. Well, this superceded my wildest expectations. He makes the raw, natural beauty transcend even the most elaborate adornments. Wicked!!!!!

Fotos: Oliviero Toscani
Styling: Nicola Formichetti


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nerdy personality! LOVE IT!
I hate when models are very cocky.. He is very well mannered..

Love Chris P.